Just another free Blogger theme

Monday 22 July 2013

I live in South Africa and I'm trying to get into the online marketing game because I know how good it is. I have a friend who makes so much money he said to me the other day. "I think I'm going to get a JOB so I can interact with people again" Makes me sick just thinking about how he works from home so much he misses the interaction with his peers.

So, I asked him how on earth he does it and he said to me "You need to be committed to your goal. No distractions just get on with it." Sounds easy doesn't it. Well it isn't. You really need to be focused on what you want in life. A life of working for a Boss or life working for yourself. I choose the latter.

So I got down with the program and went to work and did all he said. But I got to tell you it wasn't easy. I made money, and I made that money with my very own product. I wrote a book all by myself. I then published on the web and I made some dosh. Not much, But I did.

I know that this kind of life is possible because I've seen it been done and I've done it myself. I'm the kind of person who wants to get the most out of what I do. The thing that I just could not get past was this opportunity that was just out of reach for me.

This is by far the best thing that has EVER hit the internet. No Money Down, 100% free and can take you to levels you can only dream about. What is it? It's a way to work with fortune 500 companies to promote trail products, and when the customer applies you get paid between $30 and $80 per trail. No kidding this is legit!

The only problem is I cannot do it. I live outside the States, Canada and UK. I have tried to but there is NO way. I even tried to send emails pleading to be a part of their program only to be told NO!

If you reading this and you live in the States, Canada or UK then you can apply. If you don't and miss out you will be kicking yourself later.

Everybody on this earth deserves a chance at a better life. The least I can do is give people the option. GO FOR IT!


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment