Just another free Blogger theme

Wednesday 15 May 2013

It will take a while to heal a yeast infection. Some infections can get so bad that you do not have any choice but to head to see the doctor and get a dose of Diflucan or any other prescription medication to heal it orally. The physician will likewise prescribe the usage of a medication such as Monistat to use directly over the area.

I discovered this out the hard way. I'd never had a yeast infection that was awful enough for me to head to the doctor, but that is exactly what happened about a month before the wedding ceremony. I'd been experiencing it for nearly 3 weeks and it did not seem to be getting any better. The itching and the burning were so intense that even the ointments that I was using to heal it was not working. I finally went to the physician where I got the prescription for Diflucan. It took three days for the medicine to work, but it finally did.

About 6 months later, I got another yeast infection. It was just as bad as the very first one. I went back to the doctor and had to ask why this was happening. He spent the time to explain to me all the factors behind yeast infections and explained to me how I could prevent them.

He said to me that I should make sure to use cotton underwear basically because many other materials could actually trap moisture instead of absorbing it and could cause yeast to build up and cause another infection. He also told me that I need to make sure that lubrication is used all through sex and that the lubricant has to be water based. Cleaning after utilizing the bathroom could also cause an infection, thus he explained to me to wipe from the front part to the back to prevent any bad things from the back area from being transferred to the front. Bath items that contain perfumes should be avoided and I was no longer supposed to use monthly douches.

After he explained everything, he continued to clarify that what I eat can actually help stop another yeast infection. He explained to include around one cup of yogurt in my diet plan everyday to prevent another infection. I was told that I must cut back on the white flour, starchy food items and sugar usage. He explained that yeast really likes sugar which could produce more yeast infections.

After learning more about how to prevent and heal a yeast infection, I've been paying closer attention to what I do down there and what I am ingesting in my daily diet. It has been many months since I made the transformations in my life and I have not had another yeast infection since.


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment